|Facts at a Glance|
|Sold by||Pack of 10 or 9 units|
|Availability||2 - 4 Weeks A.R.O.|
*Price Discount will be applied in cart.
|Animal Content||No Animal Derived Materials|
Bio-Simplex™: Molded TC Tubing Ends, 24" Length
C-Flex® Tubing: Polypropylene FlangesBio-Simplex™ Molded TC Tubing Ends are economically designed for single use. Polypropylene flanges are injection molded directly to C-Flex® pharmaceutical grade tubing in mini and standard TC configurations. Each Tubing End Assembly is well-suited for applications involving aseptic transfer, sterile processing, and other critical applications. Tubing ends are packaged and sold individually.
Bio-Simplex Heat-Sealed Tubing Ends are perfect for joining equipment and other single-use components in situations where a tubing welder requires an additional sterile conduit to make the connection. Tubing Ends can be modified to include 'Y's and Tees, please contact us directly for any additional customization.
Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- Economical: Intended for single-use.
- Class VI Compliant Materials: Certificates included.
- Inert: Extremely low levels of extractables
- Unobstructed fluid path: Feature a contoured fluid pathway, no right angles, crevices or bug-traps
- Strong: The polypropylene flanges are molded in place; hose barbs and cable ties are NOT required
- Flexible Design: Available in multiple lengths as well as Mini-T C and 1.5" TC flange styles
Ⓒ Copyright 2019, Avantor Fluid Handling LLC