Inline flow sensors for detecting temperatures between 0C and 130C with an accuracy of 0.2C. Made from 316 stainless steel and available in a wide range of ID and sanitary flange sizes.
The AQ Temperature Sensor
Easy to Install: Solid State Construction
The AQ Temperature Sensor is a highly accurate instrument designed with pharmaceutical applications in mind. Each unit is easy to install, set-up and use. The sensor contains a PT100 element and therefore works universally with a wide range of instruments, and detects temperatures between 0C and 130C with an accuracy of 0.2C. The Temperature Sensor has a NEMA class rating of IP67.
- Certifications : NEMA IP67 rating
- Improved Flow Characteristics : Single piece construction with an unobstructed flow pathway
- Rugged Design : Impervious to outer disturbance and vibration.
- Easy to Install : Standard sanitary flange connections.
- Sterile Design : SIP/CIP capable, up to 130C.
- Proven Technology : In use worldwide for Pharmaceutical, BioTech, & Food processing applications.
| ||Part Number||Description||Qty/Pack||Drawing/|
Temperature Sensor - Technical Specifications
||CIP/SIP up to 130C
||0 - 130C, +/- 0.2C
||DIN EN 60751, Class A
|ID, Inner Diameter (mm)
|ODm, Outer Diameter (mm)
|TC, Flange Connection
Ⓒ Copyright 2019, Avantor Fluid Handling LLC