SterilEnz® BioProcess Connectors
Samplers & TC Fittings: Designed for Single-Use Systems
The SterilEnz® family of connectors were specifically designed for users and products of single-use systems. Our SterilEnz® family has been qualified by all OEM manufacturers of single-use systems. Our sanitary flange connectors feature a pre-attached DOW medical grade silicone gasket that has been cleverly attached to the fitting face. This saves your company time, money and prevents operator error and the potential for lost product. The SterilEnz® overwrap pouch is hermetically sealed to the fitting body and every connector we make is 100% integrity tested. With SterilEnz®-II/H fittings you can expect:
- A Standard Sanitary Clamp Fitting: Per ASME BPE Specifications.
- ADCF Compliance: All parts certified animal free.
- Biocompatibility: all USP tests performed on finished parts, post-irradiation/autoclave
- Pre-Gasketed: Saves time, money, and prevent errors
- Integrity Tested: Each fitting is 100% leak tested
- Microbial Barrier: Qualified through microbial immersion testing
- Low Particulate: Cleanroom manufactured & USP <788> tested
To receive SterilEnz® on your bag or other single-use system, talk with your supplier and specify them by name.
Anti-Slip Luer Boot
A simple and effective innovation to prevent luer locks from prematurely coming undone. Made from USP Class VI Medical Grade Silicone this device will ensure your process is protected.