SterilEnz®-II/EC Polypropylene End Caps are the only End Caps that come equipped with a medical grade silicone gasket pre-attached to the fitting face. These polypropylene fittings are autoclaveable & suitable for gamma-sterilizing. The fittings do not contain any material derived from animal sources.
|Facts at a Glance|
|Sold by||Pack of 10 units|
|Animal Content||No Animal Derived Materials|
*Price Discount will be applied in cart. **Price discount does not apply to single packs.
|Display||Selection Table Specifications|
SterilEnz®-II/EC: Pre-Gasketed Polypropylene End Caps
Gamma & Autoclave Stable: Polypropylene CapsSterilEnz®-II/EC Polypropylene End Caps are the only End Caps that come equipped with a medical grade silicone gasket pre-attached to the fitting face. This feature prevents operators from misaligning or dropping gaskets during assembly. SterilEnz®-II/EC Caps work with any standard flange gasket as well. Simply remove the pre-attached gasket (no tools required) and install your own.
- A Standard Sanitary Clamp Fitting: Per ASME BPE Specifications.
- Validation: Pre-attached gaskets are intended for single-use and are discarded with the fitting. Therefore, cleaning validation & potential cross contamination issues are eliminated.
- Convenience: The built-in gasket saves time, money & eliminates gasket preparation by the end-user. Easy hold tab on the fitting for easy on/off installation.
- Handling: Our gaskets cannot be misaligned or dropped by operators during assembly. This feature eliminates leaks and potential contamination issues.
SterilEnz®-II/EC fittings are made rugged inert polypropylene suitable for either autoclaving or gamma-irradiation. Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- Class VI Compliant Materials: Certificates included.
- Animal Free: Certified free from any animal derived components or processes.
- Improved Flow Characteristics: Many parts feature a contoured fluid pathway, no right angles within part body.
- Superior Tooling: Zero mold parting lines on all critical sealing surfaces!
- Gamma-Stable: For use in irradiated disposable systems, 50kGy.
- Autoclaveable: Recommended cycle; 123C for 30 minutes.
SterilEnz® is a registered trademark of PAW BioScience Products, LLC.
SterilEnz®-II/EC - Technical Specifications (conducted on finished goods, post gamma)
|Gamma irradiation||Up to 50 kGy||Autoclave||123C for 30 minutes|