SterilEnz® OEM Assemblies
SterilEnz®-II/A connectors were requested specifically by our OEM clients. They are a complete end fitting system which is delivered fully assembled & pressure tested. SterilEnz®-II/A Eliminates the chance of leaks and contamination at the end user level due to misaligned parts. While in use, and during disassembly, the pre-attached gaskets virtually eliminates operator error.
|Facts at a Glance|
|Sold by||Pack of 10 units|
*Price Discount will be applied in cart.
|Animal Content||No Animal Derived Materials|
|Display||Selection Table Specifications|
Maintain the Sterility of All Components with SterilEnz® Assemblies
Pre-Gasketed & Sealed: Sanitary Clamp FittingsSterilEnz® Assemblies are the ultimate solution for critical applications where the sterility of the entire assembly (i.e. fitting, gasket, clamp & endcap) must be maintained . The SterilEnz® overwrap pouch provides a hermetic environment for all the critical components, thereby keeping contamination far away from your process. Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- A Standard Sanitary Clamp Fitting: Per ASME BPE Specifications.
- Pre-Attached Gaskets: Our integrated pre-attached gasket requires no handling - hence it can't be dropped or mis-aligned during use.
- Integrity: Each part is individual integrity tested to insure correct assembly and alignment. Misaligned parts will leak, thereby jeopardizing your process.
- Mono-Barb Design: Won't leak or blow-off like stepped barbs can.
- Tamper Proof: In order to access the system, the pouch must be removed, this provides a perfect tamper evident solution to guard your process.
- Gamma-Stable: For use in irradiated disposable systems.
- ADCF Certifed: SterilEnz® Assemblies are animal derived component free.
Protected by U.S. Patent #'s 6,893,428 & 7,950,700, other patents pending
SterilEnz® is a registered trademark of PAW BioScience Products, LLC.
SterilEnz®-II/A - Technical Specifications (conducted on finished goods, post gamma)
|Gamma irradiation||Up to 50 kGy||Autoclave||Not suitable for autoclaving, use SterilEnz®-II/AT|
General Operating Specifications
|Part Number||Hose Barb||Flange||Max Operating
|2A-408-TC-5X5||1/4"||Mini Sanitary||60 psi||-20C to 50C|
|2A-608-TC-5X5||3/8"||Mini Sanitary||60 psi||-20C to 50C|
|2A-812-TC-5X5||1/2"||Mini Sanitary||60 psi||-20C to 50C|
|2A-416-TC-6X8||1/4"||1"/1.5"||40 psi||-20C to 50C|
|2A-616-TC-6X8||3/8"||1"/1.5"||40 psi||-20C to 50C|
|2A-816-TC-6X8||1/2"||1"/1.5"||40 psi||-20C to 50C|
|2A-1216-TC-6X8||3/4"||1"/1.5"||40 psi||-20C to 50C|
Ⓒ Copyright 2019, Avantor Fluid Handling LLC