|Facts at a Glance|
|Sold by||Pack of 10 units|
|Availability||3 - 4 Weeks A.R.O.|
*Price Discount will be applied in cart.
|Animal Content||No Animal Derived Materials|
Bio-Simplex™: Sterile Bottles
EZ Top® Closures : Gamma-IrradiatedEach system includes a PETG bottle (the 2-liter bottle is polycarbonate) and a 2-port EZ Top closure assembly consisting of a 0.2 µM vent filter, an 18-inch length of tubing with a plug end, a notched dip tube that extends to the bottom of the bottle, and a polyethylene cap (the 2-liter cap is polypropylene). The EZ Top assembly is made from C-Flex® pharmaceutical-grade thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) resin. They are sold as single items, double-bagged and gamma irradiated for a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6. For applications that require modification or customization, please contact us directly.
Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- Economical: Intended for single-use.
- Class VI Compliant Materials: Certificates included.
- Inert: Extremely low levels of extractables
- Unobstructed fluid path: Feature a contoured fluid pathway, no right angles or dead-spots
- Flexible: Works well with all major sterile connecting devices and thermal tubing sealers
- Clean-Room Friendly : Systems are delivered double-bagged and gamma irradiated