AQ level sensing technology operates non-invasively and externally to the tank. This means that direct contact (or line of sight) with the liquid is not required. These sensors are perfect for generic use, can be used on flat surfaces. RS sensors can be used on tanks that are steamed-in-place (SIP)
|Facts at a Glance|
|Sold by||Pack of 1 units|
|Availability||2 - 4 Weeks A.R.O.|
|Display||Selection Table Specifications|
AQ RS-Series Level Sensors:
NON-INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY: Easy to UseAQ's Level Sensors can be mounted on the outside of the tank and function through the tank wall. The sensors monitor the level in the container using sound waves. Each sensor can be used either as a switch (i.e. send a signal when the level reaches a certain point on the tank) or it can be used to continuously measure the height of the liquid level in the tank, returning a result in millimeters to the controller.
- Easy to Install: There is no need for open ports or making holes in the container or tank.
- Versatile Applications: Can be used on steel, glass, or plastic tanks.
- Multiple Functions: Can be used as a switch (for applications requiring on/off) or as a sensor that continuously monitors and measures the level in a tank.
- Easy to Expand: Each D72 controller can program and monitor up to four switches or two continuous sensors.
- Quick Start: Use with Masterflex® CL Pump #77122-20 for EZ peristaltic pump control.
|Temperature Rating (continuous)||-20C to 170C||Temperature Rating (temporary)||200C||Cable||7 meter, standard||Electrolube||Included & required for ultrasound transfer||Controller||D72 Controller required and purchased separately||Media||Works with aqueous & non-aqueous based liquids|