OmniTop Sample Tubes®
Pre-Sterilized Single-Use : 15 & 50 mL Centrifuge Tubes
OmniTop Sample Tubes® are a convenient device that can be used to obtain fluid samples. Each OmniTop tube comes with a pre-attached 0.2µm vent filter and 18" of tubing (C-Flex®, TYGON®, silicone or PharMed®).
They are available with or without internal dip-tubes to facilitate removal of the fluid inside. OmniTop Sample Tubes® are availble in a wide variety of standard configurations or they can be customized to suit your specific applications.
- Transfer of biopharmaceutical products and reagents in a closed system
- Gas exchange transfer
- Sampling of biopharmaceutical products and reagents in a closed system
- Storage of biopharmaceutical products and reagents
- Use with bench top, pilot plant, and production bioreactors
- Use with sterile connecting devices and thermal or RF tubing sealers
Aseptically Connect : Aseptically Disconnect
OmniTop Sample Tubes® can be aseptically connected to your bioreactor or other device using standard tubing welders, such as the Terumo SCD-IIB. Sample Tubes can also be aseptically sealed and removed (wet or dry) using tubing sealers such as the Genesis SE340 or handheld battery powered version SE640.