MaxPure®: Assorted Tee Fittings
Electropolishing? : Why you need it ...
You can certainly purchase less expensive, non-electropolished fittings for your process. However, there is a reason that the BioPharm industry insists on the purity and cleanability that electropolished MaxPure® fittings provide.
MaxPure® Fittings have a industry wide reputation for perfection, quality, and precision. Poor quality steel fittings can create enormous problems for the pharmaceutical manufacturer. The MaxPure® fitting line is an elite component and provides the highest level of cleanability and supporting documentation in the industry. The fittings are available in 1/2" - 6" on our website with larger sizes as well. Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- MaxPure® PM Surface Finish : Maxpure® fittings feature our PM finish and are compliant to the ASME-BPE SFF4 specification.
- Interior Surface Finish : <15 Ra (micro-inch) Mechanical polish and electropolish.
- Exterior Surface Finish : <32 Ra (micro-inch) Mechanical polish.
- High Purity Manufacturing : A seven-step process includes degreasing and washing using pure 18-megaohm DI water.
- Maximum Cleanability : Easily remove all contaminants every time thanks to our guaranteed finish specifications.
- Full Traceability : Raw materials, production, QC, and final inspection - we track it all.