EZ Top®: Bottle Closures
C-Flex® Construction : Easy-to-UseEZ Top Container Closures are used to create a complete bottle assembly when combined with a cap and container. Economical and intended for single use, EZ Top plays a key role in the reduction of cleaning and cross contamination. The one-piece construction eliminates product loss, dead-legs and contamination due to loose connections. EZ Tops are made from C-Flex pharmaceutical grade resin which insure an extremely low levels of extractables. They provide an excellent seal against glass, plastic and metal surfaces.
Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- Economical: Intended for single-use.
- Class VI Compliant Materials: Certificates included.
- Inert: Extremely low levels of extractables
- Unobstructed fluid path: No right angles or dead-spots
- Flexible: Works well with all major sterile connecting devices and thermal tubing sealers
- Clean-Room Friendly : Systems are delivered double-bagged and gamma irradiated