Ideal For: Single-Use Systems, Buffer/Media Prep, & BioProcess Applications
Our improved plastic Elbow Couplers from Eldon-James were designed to address many of the problems and short-comings that exist with other commodity type plastic fittings. They are available in animal-free, gamma-stable Polypropylene. Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- Class VI Compliant Materials: Certificates included.
- Improved Flow Characteristics: Many parts feature a contoured fluid pathway, no right angles within part body.
- Mono-Barb Design: Won't leak or blow-off like stepped barbs can.
- Superior Tooling: Zero mold parting lines on all critical sealing surfaces!
- Gamma-Stable: For use in irradiated disposable systems, 25 - 40kGy.
- Autoclaveable: Recommended cycle; 123C for 30 minutes.