|Facts at a Glance
||Pack of 10 units
||No Animal Derived Materials
||Ordering Table Validation Data
SterilEnz®-II/AT: Standard Sanitary Fittings for Single-Use Systems
Gamma & Autoclave Stable: Polypropylene Adapters
SterilEnz®-II/AT connectors come with a platinum cured, medical grade silicone gasket mechanically attached to the fitting face. SterilEnz®-II/AT fittings are made rugged inert polypropylene suitable for either autoclaving or gamma-irradiation. The new II/AT series is available in seven fitting sizes. Some of the features and benefits are listed below:
- A Standard Sanitary Clamp Fitting: Per ASME BPE Specifications.
- Class VI Compliant Materials: Certificates included.
- Improved Flow Characteristics: Many parts feature a contoured fluid pathway, no right angles within part body.
- Mono-Barb Design: Won't leak or blow-off like stepped barbs can.
- Superior Tooling: Zero mold parting lines on all critical sealing surfaces!
- Gamma-Stable: For use in irradiated disposable systems, 25 - 40kGy.
- Autoclaveable: Recommended cycle; 123C for 30 minutes.
- Animal Free: Certified free from any animal derived components or processes.
Protected by U.S. Patent 7,950,700, other patents pending
SterilEnz® is a registered trademark of PAW BioScience Products, LLC.
Buy here or from